An orientation program for two days is also to be conducted from 2018-19 onwards in the college at the time of admission as per directions of Director General Higher Education, Haryana. The primary aim of this program is to ease the transition of students in the college scenario. Students are informed about various college activities, mentors, library, syllabus etc. through this orientation program.
At Orientation , students will....
- Receive extensive academic advising for semester classes.
- Learn about the Academic Environment.
- Explore ways to get involved in campus activities.
- Meet faculty, staff and administrators.
- Discuss important college issues for new students.
- Learn about campus life.
- Meet other new students and make friends.
- Have any and all questions answered about coming to campus.